THE ACADEMY OF CYBER SECURITY
“Who you know, not what you know”
Students of the Academy of Cyber Security be enrolled onto the Academy mentoring programme, where each student will be paired with their own personal mentor.
The mentors at the Academy of Cyber Security consist of exceptionally well connected and experienced cyber security professionals. It’s a diverse team consisting of over 80 cyber professionals, all willing to donate their time to help Academy students.
Each member of the Academy of Cyber Security is matched with their personal mentor before the course begins. Members and mentors will meet once every fortnight to discuss all things employment and study.
- Leverage your mentor’s mature network within cyber security
- Receive impartial feedback on your studies and work to date
- A personal relationship outside the academy to help you through the course
- Coaching on interview preparation and techniques
- Coaching on CVs, LinkedIn, and networking
Your mentor will be highly connected and will likely be a senior employee at a current cyber security organisation. Mentors will have a main goal of ensuring their designated Academy members are employed within 12 weeks of graduation.